Small, red bump on neck? Cancerous?

Posted , 2 users are following.

im 13. I woke up today and noticed a small red bump on my neck. It doesn't hurt or is bothersome but it the skin around it did turn red with my keep touching it. I cant tell if its raised or flat. It too small to see. It doesnt look scaly or anything. Its feels flat to the touch but looks slightly raised when i tried to zoom in on it with my phone. Is this cancerous? I havent seen any other bumps. thanks!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

edit: I mean its a little too small to tell if its raised or flat, but its noticeable because of the red color

Report Reply
  • Posted

it really doesnt sound cancerous. seems more like a possible irritation , allergic reaction hive. or bug bite. could be many things that are not serious. start with the most likely causes. have u done anything different like change laundry soap, does it itch?

people get occasional tiny pimples that are red .......so many things it could be .

it should go away , but dont play with it too much it will take longer .

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New Discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.