PO Box 246
Tel: (Helpline) 08457 626262, (Admin) 01604 250505
The Motor Neurone Disease Association supports people with motor neurone disease and their families by offering the following services:
- Providing advice and information.
- Offering telephone and email support (MND Connect).
- Local support groups.
- A network of regional care development advisors.
- An equipment loan scheme.
- Limited financial assistance.
- Funding research into the cause of motor neurone disease.
- Supporting clinical trials and providing grants for applied research.
Last updated on 15/01/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.