Subscribe to the Patient newsletter
- Mupirocin for skin infections (Bactroban)
- Mefenamic acid for pain and inflammation (Ponstan)
- Ciprofloxacin for infection (Ciproxin)
- Etoricoxib for pain and inflammation (Arcoxia)
- Codeine for pain relief
- Naproxen tablets for pain and inflammation (Naprosyn)
- Co-amoxiclav for infections (Augmentin)
- Metronidazole for infection (Flagyl)
- Metronidazole vaginal gel for bacterial vaginosis (Zidoval)
- Fusidic acid for skin infections (Fucidin)
Dr. Sarah Jarvis
- What foods should you eat at the menopause?
- Why am I shaking?
- Your diet and your heart
- Acne - the lowdown
- Can you die from a broken heart?
Clinical trials are research studies to determine whether drugs or treatments are both safe and effective for humans.Find out more
Search possible diagnoses and get advice on how to deal with your symptoms.Get Started