1 Cobden Road
The EPDA is a non-political, non-religious and not-for-profit organisation's with the vision of enabling all people with Parkinson’s to live a full life while supporting the search for a cure. Their mission is to become the leading voice for Parkinson’s in Europe by providing innovative leadership, information and resources to all Parkinson’s stakeholders that will be achieved through their our core activities:
- Engaging - through discussion and research, with people with Parkinson’s and their carers, healthcare professionals, European policymakers, and the treatment industry across Europe to understand gaps in care and develop solutions to unmet needs.
- Facilitating - they enable communications and discussions between Parkinson’s stakeholders to champion collaborations and partnerships that directly benefit people with Parkinson’s and their families.
- Informing - they provide up-to-date information, research and resources for Parkinson’s stakeholders to educate and increase awareness throughout the disease journey
- Uniting - they bring together the Parkinson’s community – particularly national Parkinson’s organisations (their members) – to learn from each other and share good practices
- Championing - they raise awareness of, and provide an authoritative voice on, the impact of Parkinson’s across Europe with European decision makers.
Last updated on 02/10/2015