Meningitis is a condition that's simple to prevent if you take advantage of the freely available vaccinations. However, if you do contract it, it can be incredibly serious and even life-threatening. Our experts provide some useful and practical insight to help you stay safe.
1 of 8 How do you get bacterial meningitis?
Dr Sarah Jarvis, GP and Clinical Director of patient.info
- 1 How do you get bacterial meningitis? 01:16
- 2 Is meningitis life threatening? 01:03
- 3 What is the most common cause of meningitis in children? 00:56
- 4 What are the symptoms of meningitis in children? 00:56
- 5 What is the meningitis glass test? 00:53
- 6 Why do teenagers need a meningitis vaccine? 01:14
- 7 How do you get vaccinated against meningitis? 01:15
- 8 Where does your neck hurt with meningitis? 00:46
Hi All, I dont know if anyone has come across this. I have a worm infestation in my face. They travel around under the skin leaving tracks and bursting holes into my skin. they create glass like...nicolamc
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.