Tel: 07975 611787
HAE UK, a registered UK charity, exists to support residents of the United Kingdom who have Hereditary Angioedema (HAE), and their families. Their aims are:
- To facilitate access to the best available treatment for each individual afflicted by HAE type 1, HAE type 2 or Acquired Angioedema.
- To promote good practice in the diagnosis and treatment of HAE.
- To promote research into new treatments and a cure.
- To provide support to those affected by HAE and their families.
- To seek to improve the quality of life of those affected by HAE.
- To support the work of HAE International.
Last updated on 15/11/2016