West Bank House
Tel: (Helpline) 0300 365 0075, (General) 01629 650549
The aims of Vasculitis UK are:
- To support those suffering from vasculitis diseases and their families by providing information and advice.
- To inform and educate those with vasculitis about their illness so that they are empowered to take greater control of it.
- To work with other organisations and medical professionals to improve the recognition, diagnosis and treatment of vasculitis diseases.
- To raise awareness of vasculitis disease among medical professionals and the general population.
- To enable vasculitis sufferers to contact others with vasculitis.
- To encourage and support the formation and development of local vasculitis support groups.
- To support research into the causes and effects of vasculitis and into improvements in the diagnosis of vasculitis and into treatment of people suffering from different types of vasculitis:
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA) (previously Wegener's Granulomatosis (WG)), Giant Cell Arteritis - Temporal Arteritis (GCA), Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiits (EGPA) (previously Churg-Strauss Syndrome (CSS)), Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN) and Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA).
Last updated on 12/08/2014