They're tiny, but ever so troublesome. Head lice are one of the unavoidable consequences of school, regardless of how clean you keep your child's hair. Even if you can't avoid them, we've put together some expert advice on how to treat them and try to stop the spread.
1 of 10 How do lice spread from one person to another?
Dr Sarah Jarvis, GP and Clinical Director of patient.info
- 1 How do lice spread from one person to another? 00:45
- 2 Can head lice live in bedding? 00:28
- 3 Can head lice live on pillows? 00:29
- 4 Can head lice live in hats? 00:28
- 5 What is the life cycle of a nit? 00:25
- 6 How do you know if your child has lice? 00:39
- 7 How do you look for lice? 01:01
- 8 How can you tell the difference between nits and dandruff? 00:35
- 9 Which head lice treatment is most effective? 00:54
- 10 Can lice eggs hatch after being treated? 00:47
Navigate difficult conversation is one of the most difficult problem of the ADHD adults. I talk about this topic mostly with clients. Sometime we had the discussion is about how to decrease the...jackes
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.