There are a lot of symptoms involved with type 2 diabetes, some of which may be mistaken for something else. Our experts look at what you need to look out for, and answer some other common questions about this widespread condition.
1 of 6 How do you know if you have type 2 diabetes?
Dr Parta Kar
- 1 How do you know if you have type 2 diabetes? 00:33
- 2 How do you get tested for type 2 diabetes? 00:43
- 3 Who is most at risk from type 2 diabetes? 00:32
- 4 Is type 2 diabetes hereditary? 00:17
- 5 How do you explain type 2 diabetes to your child? 00:20
- 6 How does type 2 diabetes affect your weight? 00:26
Hi, for the past 5 days I have been uncontrollably thirsty and I am unable to quench my thirst, I am also going to the toilet a lot more. (which does make sense!)My thirst has been my mouth and...luci17
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.