Tel: 01621 829675
The Ellis van Creveld Foundation has the following objectives:
- Be of help and give moral support to existing families and those newly diagnosed.
- Raise the visibility of EvC syndrome in order that a) existing and newly diagnosed families can have immediate contact with another EvC family and b) to increase the likelihood of research being carried out into identifying the defective gene.
- Share the experience of affected families - what problems have been experienced and how they have been addressed.
- Advise families of possible surgery.
- Make initial contact with EvC families not presently in touch with the Foundation.
- Correspond and make phone contact with families who need support and help.
- Raise visibility of EvC by contact with relevant professional groups and individuals.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.