1 Royal Street
Tel: 020 7261 9572
The Aphasia Alliance is a coalition of key organisations from all over the UK that work in the field of Aphasia. The purpose of the Aphasia Alliance is:
- to ensure communication, good relationships and collaboration between organisations focused on Aphasia;
- to keep each other informed;
- to support one another;
- to try to ensure that work is not replicated;
- to exchange ideas;
- to highlight shared priorities and when appropriate to speak with one voice; and
- to make the most of resources available.
Last updated on 24/05/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.