PO Box 689
Tel: 01473 749565
The Foundation has been created to relieve suffering from leg ulcers and associated conditions through the implementation of a model that motivates and empowers patients to take ownership of their care, alleviate their suffering and reduce the stigma attached to their condition. It also seeks to further advance education in all aspects of leg health among sufferers, carers, the general public and the healthcare professions.
- To make Leg Clubs part of government and NHS strategy for leg ulcer management and associated conditions in the UK.
- To continue the expansion of Leg Clubs throughout the UK.
- To ensure that Leg Clubs are the leading source of information for the general public on the prevention and treatment of leg ulcers and associated conditions.
- To continue to implement best practice for the prevention and treatment of leg ulcers and associated conditions in partnership with healthcare professionals, patients and the local community.
- To strive to measure and report all key clinical and economic outcomes achieved through the implementation of best practice in conjunction with the Leg Clubs and their partners.
Last updated on 19/11/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.