West Bank House
Tel: (Helpline) 0300 365 0075, (General) 01629 650549
The aims of Vasculitis UK are:
- To support those suffering from vasculitis diseases and their families by providing information and advice.
- To inform and educate those with vasculitis about their illness so that they are empowered to take greater control of it.
- To work with other organisations and medical professionals to improve the recognition, diagnosis and treatment of vasculitis diseases.
- To raise awareness of vasculitis disease among medical professionals and the general population.
- To enable vasculitis sufferers to contact others with vasculitis.
- To encourage and support the formation and development of local vasculitis support groups.
- To support research into the causes and effects of vasculitis and into improvements in the diagnosis of vasculitis and into treatment of people suffering from different types of vasculitis:
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA) (previously Wegener's Granulomatosis (WG)), Giant Cell Arteritis - Temporal Arteritis (GCA), Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiits (EGPA) (previously Churg-Strauss Syndrome (CSS)), Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN) and Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA).
Last updated on 12/08/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.