Tel: 07975 611787
HAE UK, a registered UK charity, exists to support residents of the United Kingdom who have Hereditary Angioedema (HAE), and their families. Their aims are:
- To facilitate access to the best available treatment for each individual afflicted by HAE type 1, HAE type 2 or Acquired Angioedema.
- To promote good practice in the diagnosis and treatment of HAE.
- To promote research into new treatments and a cure.
- To provide support to those affected by HAE and their families.
- To seek to improve the quality of life of those affected by HAE.
- To support the work of HAE International.
Last updated on 15/11/2016
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.