PO Box 62
Tel: (Helpline) 01646 651 979
OUCH (UK) - Organisation For The Understanding Of Cluster Headaches UK - exists to:
- Provide support for sufferers of cluster headaches and their families.
- Increase public awareness of the condition.
- Work to improve understanding of the condition, its prevelance and its effects.
- Liaise with the medical profession to improve diagnosis and treatment.
- Provide information and access to cluster headache sufferers to those engaged in research into he causes, treatments and cure for the condition.
- Produce its own database based on the experience of sufferers.
- Maintain a website as a source of information and a contact area for those affected, and produce similar literature for those without internet access.
Last updated on 09/10/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.