The Platelet Mission
Tel: (Email) firstname.lastname@example.org
The ITP Support Association is a UK registered charity which aims to promote and improve the general welfare of patients, and the families of patients, with Immune Thrombocytopenia (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura) by providing:
- Patient/parental/antenatal information and support.
- "Listening ear" contact with nominated volunteers.
- An information pack.
- A quarterly journal, The Platelet.
- Easy to read booklets and factsheets on ITP and associated interests.
- Advice on referrals for difficult or refractory cases.
- Guidelines for schools.
- Protocol for dentists of affected patients.
- Annual conventions featuring leading ITP specialists.
- Internet forums, Facebook etc.
Last updated on 15/12/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.