98 Holm Street
Tel: 0333 323 7200
The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation gives ‘help and hope’ to people affected by lung cancer. The charity has a dual focus.
Saving lives by:
- Funding research.
- Helping people to quit smoking & encouraging young people not to start smoking.
- Campaigning for better outcomes for lung cancer patients.
- Raising awareness of the importance of early diagnosis.
Supporting people living with lung cancer by:
- Providing information materials to the NHS.
- Running lung cancer support groups across the UK.
- Supporting nurses.
- Providing patient relief grants.
- Offering telephone and online support.
Last updated on 20/02/2014