The Platelet Mission
Tel: (Email) firstname.lastname@example.org
The ITP Support Association is a UK registered charity which aims to promote and improve the general welfare of patients, and the families of patients, with Immune Thrombocytopenia (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura) by providing:
- Patient/parental/antenatal information and support.
- "Listening ear" contact with nominated volunteers.
- An information pack.
- A quarterly journal, The Platelet.
- Easy to read booklets and factsheets on ITP and associated interests.
- Advice on referrals for difficult or refractory cases.
- Guidelines for schools.
- Protocol for dentists of affected patients.
- Annual conventions featuring leading ITP specialists.
- Internet forums, Facebook etc.
Last updated on 15/12/2015