Acorn Business Park
Tel: (Helpline) 0800 018 0527, (Admin) 0114 250 9933
The British Tinnitus Association (BTA) is a world leader in providing support and advice about tinnitus.
The BTA work to help individuals with tinnitus and the wider public understand more about tinnitus via:
- A confidential freephone helpline 0800 018 0527.
- Over 30 information leaflets, written by leading medical professionals.
- Quiet, the BTA's quarterly magazine.
- The website containing information and advice for all audiences.
- Attending awareness raising events across the UK.
The BTA also works with medical professionals to support medical and clinical research and provide training.
Last updated on 15/01/2014