In some ways life can just carry on as normal when you're pregnant, but there are a lot of changes you need to consider too from what you eat to how you enjoy yourself. Our experts tackle some of the main questions.
1 of 8 Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy?
Dr Sarah Jarvis, GP and Clinical Director of patient.info
- 1 Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy? 01:07
- 2 What food should you avoid when pregnant? 01:09
- 3 How do I take care of myself during pregnancy? 02:09
- 4 What conditions may affect my pregnancy? 02:23
- 5 How does pregnancy affect diabetes? 00:31
- 6 Is the flu dangerous during pregnancy? 00:57
- 7 Can you go to the farm when pregnant? 00:38
- 8 Can you use a hot tub when pregnant? 00:58
Cam somone please help me?My three year old baby girl has develped a rash on her chest it started of rearly small but over night has got bigger, im getting rearly worrid about it... does anyone know...megan44502
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.