554 Eccles New Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0870 750 0000, (Admin) 0161 707 6441
BASIC is a registered charity affiliated to the neurosciences centre at Hope hospital, Salford. The Centre offers patients and their families information and support services. They specialise in helping people recovering from acquired brain and spinal injury and their families.
Call the centre for full details but services include the following:
- Information Library - A specialist library for further information about injury and conditions affecting the brain. BASIC also has a range of information on related issues as well as their own specially written information booklets.
- Body BASIC Assisted Exercise Gym
- Stress Management and Relaxation
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Emotional Support
- Training Courses and Therapeutic Workshops
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Signposting Service
- Food for Thought Cafe
Any immediate worries can be discussed in confidence by calling the helpline.
Last updated on 06/01/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.