16 Pickering Road
Tel: 07507 855558 or 07794 743789
A not-for-profit organisation committed to creating awareness of Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) in the UK.
Their mission is to:
- Create an awareness of SJS.
- Deter individuals who indulge in self-prescribed medication.
- Empower individuals to be able to recognise some early symptoms of allergic reactions to medications.
- Encourage all individuals to observe changes to their body while on medication.
- Support survivors and their families to overcome the emotional and psychological challenges they may experience.
- Research into the post effects of SJS
- Identify the practical barriers and suggest ways of overcoming such obstacles.
Last updated on 08/11/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.