PO Box 386
Tel: (Helpline) 0808 808 5555, (Admin) 01296 619400
The Lymphoma Association is a registered charity helping those affected by lymphatic cancer. It offers the following services:
- Freephone helpline offering information and emotional support to anyone affected by lymphatic cancer.
- Free Literature - Patient Information Booklets and sheets.
- Buddy scheme - linking people with a similar experience of lymphoma.
- Support groups.
- National conference.
- Interactive website which includes a messageboard and chatroom.
- A quarterly newsletter, Lymphoma Matters, free of charge to interested parties.
Last updated on 30/10/2013