16 Pickering Road
Tel: 07507 855558 or 07794 743789
A not-for-profit organisation committed to creating awareness of Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) in the UK.
Their mission is to:
- Create an awareness of SJS.
- Deter individuals who indulge in self-prescribed medication.
- Empower individuals to be able to recognise some early symptoms of allergic reactions to medications.
- Encourage all individuals to observe changes to their body while on medication.
- Support survivors and their families to overcome the emotional and psychological challenges they may experience.
- Research into the post effects of SJS
- Identify the practical barriers and suggest ways of overcoming such obstacles.
Last updated on 08/11/2013