Tel: 0300 111 1113
Fax: 01323 471 260
SMS: 07526 123 255
Hearing Link is a national voluntary organisation providing support and information to people with a hearing loss and their families (formerly Hearing Concern and the LINK Centre for deafened people).
AimsTo increase awareness and understanding of hearing loss and its impact; inform and empower people to manage their hearing loss; and ensure that appropriate services are provided for people affected by hearing loss.
- Support services: helpdesk, website, outreach, rehabilitation and personal development programmes, support for cochlear implant users and candidates.
- Community building: social groups and hard of hearing clubs, national convention and regional volunteer and membership events.
- Leisure: communication assisted holidays, lipspeaking tours.
- Research: effects of hearing loss, oral histories.
- Publications: books on living with acquired hearing loss and acquired profound hearing loss, and employment.
- Membership: feature magazine and newsletter.
- Campaigning: better services and telecommunications, raising awareness.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.