246 High Holborn
Tel: (Information Line) 08080 100 200
Breakthrough Breast Cancer is a leading breast cancer charity dedicated to improving and saving lives through breast cancer prevention, early diagnosis, more targeted treatments and better services for everyone affected by breast cancer.
Breakthrough Breast Cancer funds 25% of the breast cancer research in the UK, campaigns to ensure survival rates are among the best in the world and educates all women to recognise the signs and symptoms of the disease.
Breakthrough produces a range of free information materials that:
- Introduce the key facts on breast cancer.
- Raise awareness of the factors that affect breast cancer risk.
- Empower women to be breast aware.
- Guide women undergoing diagnosis and treatment for early breast cancer through their care.
- Help women with a family history of breast cancer to understand the services available to them.
Last updated on 29/05/2013
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.