41 North Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 123 2305
The Herpes Viruses Association helps to improve life for people with herpes simplex by:
- Helping them to understand the condition and put it into its proper perspective as a common skin complaint.
- Publishing a quarterly journal SPHERE which covers everything from research news to articles on stress management and our social events. See list of back articles here.
- Running trials to ascertain the effectiveness of complementary treatments.
- Publishing the results from our questionnaires about the experience of living with herpes simplex.
- Supporting and encouraging local groups and meetings.
- Training and supporting the volunteer helpliners.
Last updated on 30/11/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.