Tel: 01372 587000
Combat Stress exists to serve the men and women of our armed forces. Over the last 90 years, Combat Stress has led the way in providing cutting-edge support to Veterans suffering from mental ill health.
Combat Stress delivers dedicated treatment and support to ex-service men and women with conditions such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), depression and anxiety disorders. Their services are free of charge to the Veteran.
Through The Enemy Within Appeal, they aim to make sure that Veterans and their families are never far from help. They are achieving this by:
- Running a 24-hour helpline 0800 138 1619
- Establishing 14 Community Outreach teams nationwide.
- Enhancing clinical treatment at our three short-stay residential centres.
- Raising awareness of the plight of Veterans with mental health injuries.
- Encouraging Veterans and their families to seek help earlier.
Last updated on 31/10/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. EMIS has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.