41 North Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 123 2305
The Herpes Viruses Association helps to improve life for people with herpes simplex by:
- Helping them to understand the condition and put it into its proper perspective as a common skin complaint.
- Publishing a quarterly journal SPHERE which covers everything from research news to articles on stress management and our social events. See list of back articles here.
- Running trials to ascertain the effectiveness of complementary treatments.
- Publishing the results from our questionnaires about the experience of living with herpes simplex.
- Supporting and encouraging local groups and meetings.
- Training and supporting the volunteer helpliners.
Last updated on 30/11/2015