22 Logie Mill
Beaverbank Business Park
Tel: (Infoline) 0800 980 3332, (Admin) 0131 557 3332
Registered as a charity in 1997, Myeloma UK is a leading organisation in the UK dealing exclusively with myeloma.
Registered as a charity in 1997, Myeloma UK, a registered charity, is the only organisation in the UK focused on myeloma. They are helping myeloma patients live longer and with a better quality of life by accelerating the discovery and development and access to new treatments, while helping patients and their families cope with everything a diagnosis of myeloma brings.
They do this by:
- Funding a world-leading genetic research programme to discover and develop new "tailored" treatments.
- Funding a groundbreaking Clinical Trial Network that gives patients access to new life-extending drugs.
- Providing resources for healthcare professionals so that diagnosis is improved, best practice is shared and patients receive the best possible treatment and care.
- Working in partnership with decision-makers to ensure the speedy approval of new drugs, and that the NHS provides the services patients and their families need.
- Supporting patients and their families through a comprehensive range of services including their Myeloma Infoline and Patient and Family Infodays.
Last updated on 02/03/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.