Tel: (Helpline) 0800 046 1911
The Hepatitis B Foundation UK's mission is to draw together people with Hepatitis B, to give them a bigger collective voice to exact better services, and to enable them to support one another. They also aim to:
- Promote interventions designed to prevent hepatitis B infection, including universal immunisation.
- Promote the welfare of people with hepatitis B infection and its related complications by educating:
- people with hepatitis B infection
- health professionals and others who care for them
- the general public
- Facilitate supportive networking between patients, their families and friends.
Last updated on 02/09/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. EMIS has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.