Tel: 0333 323 7200
The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation gives ‘help and hope’ to people affected by lung cancer. The charity has a dual focus.
Saving lives by:
- Funding research.
- Helping people to quit smoking & encouraging young people not to start smoking.
- Campaigning for better outcomes for lung cancer patients.
- Raising awareness of the importance of early diagnosis.
Supporting people living with lung cancer by:
- Providing information materials to the NHS.
- Running lung cancer support groups across the UK.
- Supporting nurses.
- Providing patient relief grants.
- Offering telephone and online support.
Last updated on 09/02/2017
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.