Floor 4, Linen Court
10 East Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0808 800 4050, (Admin) 020 7380 6500
Arthritis Care, a user-led charity, exists to support people with all forms of arthritis by:
- Providing clear and accurate information about arthritis.
- Running a range of self-management and personal development programmes, giving people the confidence and skills to manage their arthritis and dramatically improve their quality of life.
- Putting people with arthritis in touch with each other through their network of over 250 branches and groups.
- Campaigning for greater awareness of the needs of everyone with arthritis, improved services and an end to discrimination.
- Working closely with health professionals and other arthritis organisations in the UK and internationally.
Last updated on 20/02/2014
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.