22 Logie Mill
Beaverbank Business Park
Tel: (Infoline) 0800 980 3332, (Admin) 0131 557 3332
Registered as a charity in 1997, Myeloma UK is a leading organisation in the UK dealing exclusively with myeloma.
Registered as a charity in 1997, Myeloma UK, a registered charity, is the only organisation in the UK focused on myeloma. They are helping myeloma patients live longer and with a better quality of life by accelerating the discovery and development and access to new treatments, while helping patients and their families cope with everything a diagnosis of myeloma brings.
They do this by:
- Funding a world-leading genetic research programme to discover and develop new "tailored" treatments.
- Funding a groundbreaking Clinical Trial Network that gives patients access to new life-extending drugs.
- Providing resources for healthcare professionals so that diagnosis is improved, best practice is shared and patients receive the best possible treatment and care.
- Working in partnership with decision-makers to ensure the speedy approval of new drugs, and that the NHS provides the services patients and their families need.
- Supporting patients and their families through a comprehensive range of services including their Myeloma Infoline and Patient and Family Infodays.
Last updated on 02/03/2015