112 Crewe Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0800 917 2494
The Raynaud's Association was founded in 1982 and in 1990 changed the name to become the Raynaud's & Scleroderma Association because of the close link between the two conditions. The Association has the following aims:
- Improving communication between doctors and patients.
- Putting patients in touch with each other in order to exchange ideas and information.
- Offering advice and support to sufferers and their carers.
- Raising money for research and welfare projects.
The Association is involved in the following activities:
- Regional meetings are held throughout the year at venues nationwide. An annual conference is held in the autumn, in Chester.
- A helpline is available offering information and advice, for sufferers and health professionals. Information packs are sent out on request to individuals and medical institutions.
- Newsletters are issued quarterly to supporters of the Association, giving up-to-date information on research, available treatments and tips, and aids to help daily living.
- Patient Information leaflets, health professional booklets, books and DVDs are also available including: Raynaud's - Your Questions Answered, Raynaud's and Scleroderma - A Journey of Discovery and Scleroderma - The inside story.
For further information, please send a stamped addressed envelope to the above address.
Last updated on 14/03/2013