The Pancreatitis Supporters Network offers the following:
- Counselling and support to its members who either have pancreatitis or who are partners, spouses, friends, colleagues of someone with pancreatitis.
- Newsletter sent out every 6 months on topics concerning pancreatitis, informing members of what treatments are being researched, etc.
- Liaison with the Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Liaison with Solvay Healthcare the main manufacturer of enzymes for people with pancreatitis.
- Purchase of small items of equipment for members unable to buy them for themselves, specifically Acticare devices which have helped members come off morphine.
Last updated on 10/03/2016