The Pancreatitis Supporters Network offers the following:
- Counselling and support to its members who either have pancreatitis or who are partners, spouses, friends, colleagues of someone with pancreatitis.
- Newsletter sent out every 6 months on topics concerning pancreatitis, informing members of what treatments are being researched, etc.
- Liaison with the Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Liaison with Solvay Healthcare the main manufacturer of enzymes for people with pancreatitis.
- Purchase of small items of equipment for members unable to buy them for themselves, specifically Acticare devices which have helped members come off morphine.
Last updated on 10/03/2016
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.